The Rokinon 50mm f/1.4 AF E Lens is a fast standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well suited to controlling depth of field for selective focus imagery, and also suits working in low-light conditions. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations for cleaner, clearer image quality and an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens' autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control. A versatile normal-length lens, this lens mixes a fast, bright design with autofocus to present an ideal all-around optic.
- A standard prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this lens can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|AF 50mm F1.4 E
|F1.4 ~ 16
|Lens Optical Construction
|9 Elements in 8 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Maximum Magnification Ratio
|Number of Blades
|Angle of View
|Weight without lens cap