The Rokinon 14mm F2.4 SP is a premium quality super wide-angle prime that combines an advanced optical design with simple, intuitive handling and control of focus, It has the unprecedented resolving power for 50 megapixel photo and 8K video production to meet the extreme capabilities of the newest high resolution pro cameras.
Incorporating 18 high precision glass elements in 14 groups the SP 14mm F2.4 takes no compromise when it comes to image quality. Four types of special lens elements (2 Aspherical, 1 Hybrid Aspherical, 2 Extra-low Dispersion and 3 High Refractive Index) are incorporated to reduce color fringing, aberrations, and distortions for sharp, clear, and color accurate imagery.
Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coating is also employed, as well as a built-in lens hood, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright, direct lighting conditions. The smooth, quiet and precise manual focus control provides close focusing as close as 11", and the sleek aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable to support working in a variety of conditions.
- Provides exceedingly high quality stills and video with both Full Frame and APS-C cameras (22.4mm equivalent focal length with Canon APS-C models)
- Its F2.4 aperture provides superior low light capability, faster shutter speeds and greater depth field control compared to its counterparts.
- Its advanced optical design of 18 precision glass elements including 3 High Refractive Index, 2 Aspherical, 2 Extra Low Dispersion, and a Hybrid Aspherical type combine for excellent control of distortion and aberrations with increased center to edge resolution.
- Its all metal construction with an ergonomically designed shape and grip deliver a luxurious look, excellent durability and comfortable use
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the front element and also offers some protection against impact
|Model Name||SP 14mm F2.4|
|Aperture Range||F2.4 ~ 22|
|Lens Optical Construction||18 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Special Elements||2 ASP, 1 Hybrid ASP, 2 ED, 3 HR|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.28m|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||x0.08|
|Number of Blades||9|
|Angle of View||35mm||114.1˚|