Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, the lens' design features a built-in lens hood and a UMC coating has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- 180° fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm, making it ideally suited for interior and architectural subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Built-in lens hood also helps to reduce lens flare and surface reflections.
|Model Name||8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye II|
|Aperture Range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|Optical Construction||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.3m (0.98ft)|
|Mount||Canon M||Fujifilm X||Samsung NX||Sony E|
|Angle of View||167˚||180˚||180˚||180˚|