The 85mm f/1.4 Lens from Rokinon is a manual focus, manual aperture, telephoto prime lens compatible with full frame and APS-C format Sony NEX mirrorless digital cameras. On APS-C format cameras it provides a 35mm format focal length equivalency of 127.5mm. It is ideal for portraiture and other telephoto applications. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is very effective in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus control. An aspherical lens element aids in the reduction of aberrations and UMC multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting and contributes to overall sharp imaging. The lens offers a minimum focus distance of 3.3', its filter thread diameter is 72mm and included with the lens is a bayonet-type lens hood that deflects unwanted light and protects the lens from damage.
- Bright f/1.4 medium telephoto portrait lens compatible with full frame and APS-C Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- On APS-C format cameras, the lens offers the 35mm focal length equivalence to 127.5mm.
- Internal focus system does not extend lens barrel when focusing
- Lens is constructed with an aspherical element for reduced aberrations and sharply defined images.
- Lens features UMC super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.3' (1.0 m) for enhanced portrait shots
- Removable lens hood included
|85mm F1.4 AS IF UMC
|F1.4 ~ 22
|9 Elements in 7 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle of View