The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 lens was designed specifically for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras with a focus on three main features: optical quality, portability, and silent autofocus. Optically, the lens is made up of 7 elements in 7 groups that has been optimally arranged for portability and to deliver high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. Three Aspherical plus two High Refractive Index elements and Rokinon’s Ultra Multi-Coating techniques are utilized to minimize chromatic aberrations and unnecessary light dispersion. Auto focusing is quiet, fast and accurate and a manual focus override allows for more refined control when necessary. Weighing only about 3.3oz and its inconspicuous size make it ideal for travel and perfect for stealthy street shooting. Additional features include a minimum focusing distance of 9.5” and an internal focusing design that prevents the front of the lens from rotating for easy use of polarizers. For the Sony Alpha a6000/a5000 series or other Sony APS-C cameras, its 24mm focal length is equivalent to approximately 36mm, providing the same features with a more moderate wide angle of view. The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 for Sony E comes equipped with a reversible lens hood, lens caps, and a custom fitted case.
- Compact and lightweight wide angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras that also provides a 36mm equivalent focal length with Sony APS-C sensor models.
- Maximum f/2.8 aperture helps to achieve a highly portable form factor while remaining fast enough for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Special element types including 3 Aspherical and 2 High Refractive Index help to control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity from the center to the corners of the image.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length and prevents the front of the lens from rotating for easier filter use.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The included lens hood helps to maintain contrast and reduce flare and ghosting.
The compact and light-weight design offers the portability and comfort needed for a long day. This lens would be the best choice for daily photographers who want to capture everyday moments with a high-resolution. The Rokinon AF 24mm F2.8 E features the both a fast and accurate Auto Focus and the minimum focusing distance of 0.24m, it’s ideal for outdoor events and also close-up photos such as travel, sports events, ,landscape, selfie, pet, portrait, food and etc.
|AF 24mm F2.8 E
|F2.8 ~ 22
|Lens Optical Construction
|7 Elements in 7 Groups
|3 ASP, 2 HR
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Maximum Magnification Ratio
|Number of Blades
|Angle of View
|Weight without Lens Cap, Hood