The XEEN by Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Lens is built specifically for use as a cinema lens with the benefit of an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. The 85mm focal length has the effect of bringing the background closer and is often chosen for portraits and close-ups. An internal focus design allows focusing to 3.75 ft (1.14m) and prevents it from changing in length while focusing to minimize breathing.
Each lens in the XEEN cinema lens set utilizes XEEN X-Coating Technology for enhanced contrast, glare prevention, and color matching to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a closely matched set over time. Additional features include convenient left and right side focusing and aperture scales and an 11 blade iris to provide a rounded aperture for pleasing highlights and Bokeh.
Cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across all XEEN lenses plus a common 114mm front diameter, 200° focus throw and 40° aperture ring rotation allow for quick lens changes when using a matte box and follow focus accessories.
Engineered and optimized for high use professional cine and video applications, all XEEN by Rokinon lenses are backed by a Three Year Warranty, the longest in the industry.
- 6K Ready Optics
- Full Frame Coverage
- Tightly Color Matched
- Durable All Metal Body
- Unified 40° Iris Rotation
- Unified 200° Focus Throw
- Large Easy To Read Markings
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Lens Support Mount (Except PL)
- XEEN Proprietary X-Coating Technology
- Unified 114mm Non-Rotating Front Diameters
- 11 Bladed Diaphragm for Superb Bokeh
- Dual Calibrated Right and Left Side Distance and T-Stop Scales
- Unified Focus and Aperture Gear Positions for Easy Follow Focus Use
- Mounts can be shimmed and are interchangeable by a qualified technician
- Incredibly smooth and fully damped movement of focusing and aperture controls
|Negative Size||24 mm X 36 mm|
|Angle of View||Full Frame (1:1x)||28.4°|
|Focusing Range||∞ to 1.12 m|
|Number of Blades||11|
|Size||PL||Φ117.6mm x 113.7mm|
|Canon EF||Φ117.6mm x 121.7mm|
|Nikon F||Φ117.6mm x 119.2mm|
|Sony E||Φ117.6mm x 147.7mm|
|MFT||Φ117.6mm x 146.5mm|
(without Lens cap)