Small and fast, the 35mm T1.3 Compact High-Speed Cine Lens covers APS-C and Four-Thirds format sensors. The lens comes in a Sony E- mount and features industry standard geared focus and iris rings. Ultra Multi-Coatings on the lens provide sharp contrast and consistent colors from lens-to-lens. The lens is marked in both feet and meters and features a de-clicked iris for smooth aperture pulls.
This 35mm lens produces 44.5° AOV when used with APS-C cameras; however, even though it has a Sony E-mount, it does not cover full-frame sized sensors. Internal focus design and a non-rotating front enables using it with a wide variety of cine-style accessories. The lens features low chromatic aberration and has a minimum focus distance of just under 15" from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, and the lens's threaded front accepts a 77mm filter ring.
- 35mm lens with approximate angle of view of 44.5° on an APS-C camera.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 14.88" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
|Specifications||35mm T1.3 AS UMC CS|
|Aperture Range||T1.3 ~ T16|
|Optical Construction||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.38m (1.24ft)|
|Mount||Canon M||Fujifilm X||Sony E||MFT|
|Angle of View||APS-C||42.1˚||44.5˚||44.5˚||-|
|Focus Ring Diameter||73.6mm|
|Aperture Ring Diameter||64.0mm|