The 50mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC Lens from Rokinon offers a standard 50mm focal length in the full-frame format and a very fast f/1.4 maximum aperture for effective low light capture, fast shutter speed shooting and shallow depth of field control. When used on cameras with an APS-C format sensor its 35mm focal length equivalence is 75mm.
The optical design of the lens consists of 9 elements in 6 groups including one hybrid aspherical element and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations. Also, lens elements are coated with an Ultra Multi-Coating to improve light transmission and minimize flare and ghosting. Eight diaphragm blades create a circular aperture for more attractive out-of-focus highlights.
As a manual focus and manual aperture lens, it provides a wide, rubberized focus ring and clear aperture, distance and depth of field markings. Its internal focus system will not extend the length of the lens while focusing and an included petal shape lens hood blocks unwanted light and protects the lens.
- Standard length prime lens for full-frame cameras, also compatible with APS-C cameras on which it has a 35mm focal length equivalence of 75mm
- Very fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field focus control
- Hybrid aspherical and aspherical lens elements control chromatic aberrations for clear and color-accurate images
- Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare
- Manual focus lens with internal focus system
- Eight-blade diaphragm creates circular aperture
- Includes removable petal-shaped lens hood
|50mm F1.4 AS UMC
|F1.4 ~ 22
|9 Elements in 6 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle of View