The 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood from Rokinon gives you a 167º view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a powerful circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical elements and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm lens focuses as close as 12" (30.48 cm) from the lens. This version of the 8mm f/3.8 Fisheye lens comes with a removable lens hood that will offer glare reduction and lens protection, but can be removed to offer an increased and unobstructed angle of view when shooting with full frame digital or 35mm cameras.
Note: Produces a circular, vignette image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- The petal-style lens hood can be removed so as to not interfere with the image when shooting in full frame digital or 35mm film
- The optical construction of the lens is 10 elements placed in 7 optical groups. Featuring an aspherical hybrid lens and the latest anti-reflective multi-coating (MC) to minimize flare and ghosting.
|Model Name||8mm F3.5 UMC FISHEYE CS II|
|Aperture Range||F3.5 ~ 22|
|Optical Construction||10 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.3m (0.98ft)|
|Mount||Canon EF||Nikon F||Pentax K||Sony A||Canon M||Fujifilm X||Samsung NX||Sony E||MFT|
|Angle of View||APS-C||167˚||180˚||180˚||180˚||167˚||180˚||180˚||180˚||-|
|Function||A / S / M / P mode (Nikon F)|