The Rokinon 50mm F1.2 ED AS UMC for mirrorless cameras is a compact fast prime offering a portrait-length perspective equivalent to 75mm for Canon M mount, 75mm for Fuji X and Sony E mounts and 100mm for MFT mount cameras. The combination of a short telephoto perspective and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture enables shallow depth of field for greater point of focus control which is further complemented by the smooth and damped manual focus action and a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for pleasing bokeh.
It features nine precision glass elements in seven groups, including two Aspherical glass elements (ASP) to deliver high resolution corner to corner images. The 50mm F1.2 also features a close focusing distance of only 19 inches, an internal focusing design with a non-rotating 62mm filter mount and Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of all lens elements to optimize light transmission and minimize flare and ghost.
- Removable and reversible lens Hood &bull
- Non-Rotating Filter Mount
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coating of all lens elements5
- 9 Blade Diaphragm for Superb Bokeh
- Smooth and fully damped focusing control
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy Chassis and Mount
- Bright and fast f/1.2 maximum aperture enables low light and shallow depth of field shooting and techniques
|Model Name||50mm F1.2 AS UMC CS|
|Aperture Range||F1.2 ~ F16|
|Optical Construction||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.5m (1.64ft)|
|Mount||Canon M||Fujifilm X||Sony E||MFT|
|Angle of View||APS-C||30.0˚||31.7˚||31.7˚||-|