The Rokinon 8mm T3.1 Cine UMC Fisheye II Lens is a prime fisheye lens specifically designed for APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm and full 180° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for creative applications as well as interior and architectural subjects. Its fast T3.1 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, the lens' design features a built-in lens hood and a UMC coating has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
This lens' cine design incorporates geared aperture and focus rings for use with traditional follow focuses. Additionally, the aperture ring has been de-clicked for silent, smooth iris adjustment during recording.
- Fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm, making it ideally suited for interior and architectural subjects.
- Fast T3.1 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Built-in lens hood also helps to reduce lens flare and surface reflections.
- Geared aperture and focus rings are compatible with standard follow focuses for greater control over adjustment.
- De-clicked aperture ring facilitates smooth, quiet exposure adjustments during recording.
|8mm T3.1 Cine UMC FISHEYE II
|T3.1 ~ T22
|11 Elements 8 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle of View
|Length (mm) Lens Mount to Front
|Focus Ring Diameter
|Aperture Ring Diameter