See the world from a different perspective with our compact 7.5mm Fisheye that has been designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds and optimized for digital cinematography. It provides a 180° diagonal ultra-wide view with curvature distinctive of a Fisheye lens but allows capturing close distance sport/action shots, interiors, landscapes, panoramas, and other situations where an ultra-wide field of view is required.
Since the curved perspective effect increases the closer you get to the lens, its close focusing capability of less than four inches can take full advantage of the fisheye effect for dramatic results. Features designed for digital cinematography include a de-clicked aperture control for smooth, seamless and silent adjustment, calibration in T-stops for accurate and consistent exposures, and geared focusing and aperture rings for use with follow focus devices. Focus, aperture, and depth of field markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers, who typically operate on the side of the camera.
To produce sharper images, one aspherical and three extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements are employed to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion. In addition to a built-in petal lens hood, Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) is utilized to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and greater contrast.
- 7.5mm fisheye lens with 180° diagonal angle-of-view
- Image fills the entire frame with no black borders
- 35mm Focal Length equivalent to 15mm
- Aperture range: T3.8 to T22
- Image circle covers APS-C sized sensors
- Industry standard 0.8 pitch gearing on focus and aperture rings
- De-clicked aperture for smooth and silent focus pulls
- 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical and three ED elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating reduces surfaces reflections and prevents flares and ghosting
- Depth of Field markings on side of the lens
- A minimum focusing distance of 3.5"
- Integrated petal lens hood
|Model Name||7.5mm T3.8 Cine UMC Fisheye|
|Aperture Range||T3.8 ~ T22|
|Optical Construction||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.09m (0.295ft)|
|Angle of View||Four-Thirds (4/3”)||180˚|