Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens, the Rokinon 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. Features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon VDSLR lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 100mm lens produces a 24.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. The 15 glass elements in 12 groups render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 1' from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, and the lens's threaded front accepts 67mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series shares common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T3.1, creating extremely shallow depth of field.
|100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO
|T3.1 ~ T32
|15 Elements in 12 Groups
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle Of View
|Length (mm) Lens Mount to Front
|Focus Ring Diameter
|Aperture Ring Diameter