The 8mm Ultra Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens from Rokinon gives you a 180° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm manual focus lens focuses as close as 1' (30.48 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal lens hood.
Note: Produces a vignetted image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
|Model Name||8mm F3.5 UMC FISHEYE|
|Aperture Range||F3.5 ~ 22|
|Optical Construction||10 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.3m (0.98ft)|
|Mount||Canon EF||Nikon F||Pentax K||Sony A||Canon M||Fujifilm X||Samsung NX||Sony E||MFT|
|Angle of View||APS-C||167˚||180˚||180˚||180˚||167˚||180˚||180˚||180˚||-|
|Function||A / S / M / P mode (Nikon F)|